Apartment 122, Greenhouse, Beeston Road, Leeds, LS11
Citu are please to bring you apartment 122 located on the 1st Floor of Greenhouse. With its open plan living-kitchen area and two double bedrooms this property offers plenty of space for a variety of layout options and lifestyles. Not only can residents enjoy the comfort of their own sustainable apartment but they can also enjoy the benefits of a wider community within the building. As well as a landscaped courtyard for enjoyment throughout the year there are also allotments available for use by all residents meaning you can enjoy apartment living while still being able to grow your own food!
Apartment 122 features:
- A spacious and stylish 2 double bedroom apartment with 1 shower room on the 1st floor of this celebrated sustainable development;
- High quality hardwood bamboo flooring throughout the living areas of the property
- 100% British wool carpets in the bedrooms;
- High quality shower room, with fittings from Villeroy & Boch, Hans Grohe & Gerberit and stylish Porcelanosa tiling to floors and the shower enclosure
- Open-plan kitchen area, with all A+ rated appliances, soft close high gloss cabinets and a solid hardwood bamboo worktop;
- Spacious living area in a good layout with plenty of space for storage and furniture options;
Greenhouse Occupants have the benefit of;
- A welcoming and exciting professional community;
- On-site concierge;
- Average 60% cheaper utilities bills;
- Receive one bill each month for your electricity, hot and cold water, grey water, heating & cooling usage;
- Enviable Energy Performance Rating which is unmatched in Leeds; Band A for both Energy Efficiency and Environmental Impact Rating.
- Council Tax: Band A
- Secure building with key fob access to entrance and corridors, a dedicated lift to each side of the building and door entry security system
- Free, fully equipped, on-site gym (induction fee applies);
- Café/bar on-site;
- A free allotment to grow your own fresh food;
- Landscaped, central, private courtyard
- Living within a wonderfully restored 1930’s art deco-hostel and part of Leeds History; Shaftsbury House
- Unique and multi award winning development for design, technology and innovation;
- The UK's largest domestic solar thermal installation which provides solar heated water for showers and baths, 24 hours a day.
- Rainwater harvesting and grey water recycling - rainwater collected on the roof, combined with greywater (washing machines, baths and shower) is filtered and pumped back in to your apartment to fill your toilet cistern, meaning your apartment won't use high quality drinking water to flush your loo;
- Ground source heating extracts warm water trapped 300ft below Greenhouse is used to supply heat to your property when you need it
- Wind turbines provide power the communal areas such as the 2 lifts, corridors, gym and the basement lighting. At night when little or no communal lighting is used, they produce electricity which is fed into the national grid;
- Apartments enjoy sound and heat insulation which makes it a comfortable and quiet place to live;
- Industrial design in communal areas with exposed concrete, timber & original 1930’s brickwork throughout.
Arrange a viewing today and see what it’s like to live at Greenhouse.
A pioneering building that combines: design, sustainability and community.
Contact Alexon 0113 320 2357 or e-mail email@example.com
Reservation fee = £1500.00 (to be deducted from the final completion statement)
View EPC report
Interested in this property?
Arrange a Viewing